Saturday, January 26, 2008

EMMA'S PLANS FOR THE FUTURE
[not in order of importance]

1) Get into VJC arts stream [i've wanted to go there since p5 since my brother went there too :D]

2) Get into NUS [i haven't decided what course]

3) Get married to a guy >170cm (that i love alot) and start a happy family [1 older boy, 1 younger girl], be a great mom and wife!

4) Open an arts and music studio with my mummy, i'll teach in my free time [my daddy shall build the studio, my mummy shall teach art, my daddy shall teach calligraphy and i'll have a nice piano there to teach music and art too]

5) Collaborate with some friends and open a company of some sort [so far: medicine manufacturing with brother and friends, company which produces movies with kaiying, and a bakery with riane (i'm not sure if she agreed)]

6) Be a free lance designer [i haven't decided what i should design] so i can stay at home to take care of my kids while working :D

7) Get a degree in music and teach the piano when i quit my job as a free lance designer [tentative]

8) Play a duet with somebody :D [its coming true cause annia and i are trying!]

9) LEARN THE HARP

10) LEARN THE VIOLIN [this comes before the harp!]

11) Have grandchildren :D

12) Travel around the world with my close friends every once in a while






since i don't have much updates, here's something interesting :D

THE SEC ONES ARE SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!

SO MANY OF THEM WENT TO SOP YAY! THE SUPER UBER CUTE BOY and omg i think bryan is in sop two too! :D I think bryan is uber cute haha ^.^

mr toh is impressed with our dance yay! I'm feeling happy! :D



25jan rest in previous post
GB: Gratz on u'r A1! this yr taking japanese Olevels. Hoping for the best xD
{Thankyou :D haha goodluck to you aye! :D}


26jan
Jac: Thanks Emma! Aw man, I miss Hamice already... Still no photos of her ar? Hehe! Mayo's birthday? I haven't check yet, probably around in the month of September. Hehe!
Jac: Your tag reply in my blog's tagboard. Haha! It is going to disappear already, so just in case you didn't see it, it is just below here.. Hahaha!!!
Jac: Your paper wallet is damn creative and cute~ Hehe!
{are you coming to my house for cultural nite haha :D i have a few blurred photos, its so difficult to take a nice picture ~.~ LOL okay i've seen it :D and haha thankyou its just abit messy though D:}

gtgw
: hi emmmmma! lol lame
{lol hello}

No comments: